Tuesday, February 2, 2010

First Follie Check

I'm on CD8 of our IVF cycle and so daily blood work and ultrasounds from here on out! I was anxiously awaiting this time to see if all this needle sticking is going to pay off!

Today they checked my ovaries and measured at least 5-6 12mm+ follicles (follies) on each ovary. She said this was great! She said I am a very good responder and she thought I'd have lots of good quality eggs. My uterine lining was also already at "the gold standard." I feel silly to say I am proud of my ovaries, but I am! It was really neat to see all those follies, looking forward to watching them ripen and grow. The nurse will call me later with dosage instructions for tonight.

Here is a pic of what I saw on ultrasound (not mine):

No comments:

Post a Comment