Sunday, February 21, 2010

I surprised myself!

I surprised my sister, Sherman and even myself. I stayed strong over the last few days and stepped away from the pee sticks! Now that doesn't mean I am not still obsessing over every little thing. Every cramp or twinge of anything - what does that mean? Is that good or is that bad? Every time I go to the bathroom, checking the tissue for any sight of pink - maybe there is just a late implanter?

Oh, but tomorrow is the big day. Beta #1 day. I am petrified. I have literally gotten on my knees in prayer. I just want a glimmer of hope. I, of course, sought out Dr Google and it turns out there are lots of girls who had very low betas after IVF that went on to have successful pregnancies. I am just thinking that could be me. Oh please let that be me.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you all day!!! Praying for strength, peace, and for the right thing to happen!!!

    ReplyDelete