Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thank you!

I feel so blessed and am so grateful for all the support we have received - from friends, family, and coworkers. This process has not been an easy one - and it isn't over yet so...THANK YOU!

Check out how awesome my coworkers are! Not only have they all bent over backwards to cover hours for appointments, trade shifts, and more, but the morning of our ET they gave me the sweetest Good Luck card with lots of precious sentiments, a pregnancy magazine and these little guys:




Our own little egg babies! Karmela you are too much!! Thank you again. You made me smile.




Sherman is a little worried how he is going to handle fatherhood, as this happened while in his care:

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute!! How nice of them... I'm glad you work with such great people!! Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very lucky. I will keep you posted! This will be the longest week ever.

    ReplyDelete