After the longest 10 days ever our first beta is....
22.
Which a little on the low side, but I am just so happy that it is positive. The nurse was supposed to call and leave my a voicemail on my cell, so I could check it after work. I just couldn't deal with a negative at work. When I got the call at work I was shocked, she simply said, "congratulations! You are pregnant" It felt so good to hear that.
Now we wait some more. The initial number is not as significant as subsequent ones. We should see it double - a 66% increase minimum - by Wednesday when I go back! I am having faith that this is it!
YAY!!!! The most important thing is that it is there... no matter the number (right now anyway). I am having positive thoughts for Wednesday!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys! keeping you in my prayers :)
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy for you guys and you are in our thoughts and prayers everyday!
ReplyDelete