Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 2 Fert Report

Yesterday we had 17 dividing embryos. Embryos are checked daily and Graded 1-4 with 4 being best.

Today here is what we have left:

12 embryos with "cleavage"

- 3 4 cells (1 grade 4 and 2 grade 3+)

- 9 2 cells ( 3 are grade 4 and the other 5 are 3+)

Of course I am a little sad that 5 of our embies that were doing well are breaking down, but I guess that is the natural weaning progress. Still planning a 5 day transfer, unless I hear differently in the morning. I pray that they continue to do well, and that the 2 cell guys get a chance to catch up.

After a 12 hour day at work - I am completely exhausted, nauseated and have belly pain. I am not sure if it is stress or meds or the combo, but I am not feeling so hot. Ready to go kick up my feet and watch some Bachelor...

5 comments:

  1. Thinking of you guys! So great to have these updates, I feel so intrusive asking, but am definately curious about the process. Keeping my fingers crossed and praying for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Mesha by the way - so new to this blog stuff, I cant figure out how to put my name up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mesha! I will be on bedrest through Tuesday/Wednesday - if you are bored send me a message anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be like Pheobe on friends and lie upside down - hey, worked for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EVERYONE keeps saying that! Doubt I am that flexible!

    ReplyDelete