Our goal of getting to a 5 day transfer is met - So, my 5dpER transfer is on - set for Friday at 11 am! Here is my day 3 (and final) Fert Report:
As of today we have 16 embryos -
6 - 8 cells
8 - 4 cells
1 - 3 cell
1- 2 cell
Of these 10 are graded at 4 (the best), 2 @ grade 3+ , 3 at 3+ and 1 at 2.
I am really happy even though I don't know what a lot of this means. It looks like the 5 that were lagging were given a chance after all and are catching up a little. :) I already feel so attached to these little guys! Hopefully there will be several "rockstar" embies to choose from on Friday! I cannot wait!
Elisabeth, I really like that you are putting your journey on this blog, it is interesting to see the process. I am praying for you guys and your belly, hopefully there will be a bun in the oven soon :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Nicole. It has been quite the adventure! I have never been a blogger, but I think one day we will want to look back at this and remember all the details.
ReplyDeleteElisabeth