So the decision has been made and things have started for our IVF cycle! It's exciting and completely overwhelming and frightening all at the same time. But after nearly 2 years of trying intensely to get pregnant, 2 surgeries and lots of medical appointments and even more bills it is the biggest step we can take towards success.
It is an intense process, but it will all be worth it in the end. It is hard to believe we could have a baby by next holiday season if all goes as planned. Take a look at the Fed Ex delivery of my meds. Talk about overwhelmed. Needles, syringes, pills and bottles oh my! I started injections this week and so far they have not been too bad. Just a little sting in the belly. I am however already seeing a pattern of bruises on my belly. The meds I will be using later in the cycle will be much more brutal, so I am sure I will have lots of battle marks and scars. I have also been doing acupuncture every week for over a month to get my body in balance. I am trying to do everything to maximize our chance! I took a picture of my belly today before I get too bloated and bruised. If all goes well, this will be my pre pregnancy belly pic! :) Jumping in and having faith...
No comments:
Post a Comment