Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2010 is here!


Happy 2010! Life is hectic right now and I am trying to remain focused and positive that 2010 will be our year! I started acupuncture which I am hoping we help me stay relaxed as we gear up for more intense fertility treatments. A few more tests pending until our RE comes up with a final plan for us. I am ready!

We brought in 2010 by spending the day with friends Rachel and Ty in the cute town of Poulsbo. Cute pubs, shops, and bakeries to explore! Then it was off to a fun party at the Miller's new GH homestead.


And here is something nice and light to share - the opposite of our entire lives right now. I can use nice and light today...

There are always lots of projects in progress (forever in progress) at our homestead and here are 2 that are NOT:

New light chandeliers put in breakfast nook and bedroom - DONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment