boo, i think i wished it on myself, too! i hope it goes away quickly for you! mine only lasted about a month.. it really started to ease up around weeks 10 and 11. i hope the same (if not less time) for you!
Yes!!! Haha. I kept wanting feel 'more pregnant', too. Then I wished to never feel nauseous again. Gross! Same with Nicole, mine was around from about week 8-11.
I was thinking I was going to skate right on by without nausea, but then around week 9 it appeared and lasted probably until week 13. However every morning until my 3rd trimester I would have to be careful when brushing my teeth, if I started to gag the slightest it was all down hill. Lovely isn't it? One thing I have heard that works is in the mornings before even getting out of bed to eat some saltines and I have also heard of eating a banana right before bed.
what does this mean.
ReplyDeleteI think I wished the nausea on myself...I was complaining I didn't feel pregnant enough. :(
ReplyDeleteboo, i think i wished it on myself, too! i hope it goes away quickly for you! mine only lasted about a month.. it really started to ease up around weeks 10 and 11. i hope the same (if not less time) for you!
ReplyDeleteYes!!! Haha. I kept wanting feel 'more pregnant', too. Then I wished to never feel nauseous again. Gross! Same with Nicole, mine was around from about week 8-11.
ReplyDeleteThank God!!! I think I read way into this post. I'm not happy that you're nauseated... but very happy that you are pregnant!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking I was going to skate right on by without nausea, but then around week 9 it appeared and lasted probably until week 13. However every morning until my 3rd trimester I would have to be careful when brushing my teeth, if I started to gag the slightest it was all down hill. Lovely isn't it? One thing I have heard that works is in the mornings before even getting out of bed to eat some saltines and I have also heard of eating a banana right before bed.
ReplyDeleteYay for nausea! Break out the Zofran!
ReplyDelete