Sunday, April 17, 2011

7 Weeks.


Officially 7 weeks today...and baby is the size of a blueberry!

Tomorrow is the long awaited ultrasound...I am incredibly excited and at the same time completely terrified. Praying everything looks just right and it will give me the reassurance I need.

I am still experiencing similar symptoms: fatigue (although it seems a bit better this week), hunger, frequent urination, and now nausea. The nausea is completely unpredictable but I pretty much have to eat every 2 hours if I want to feel good...which by the way is making me feel huge already. I am hoping it is all bloat at this point, because the scale is already up a few pounds. Apparently it is a jumbo blueberry. Yikes.

1 comment:

  1. This is the only time in our lives that seeing the scale go up isn't so bad and you can just blame it on the baby. Then you have an 8lb baby not a 54 lb baby and reality hits ;) Enjoy it, your going to look amazing!

    ReplyDelete