That is at least with my coworkers. You see, I can't really hide our infertility from them especially. It is all because of them that I have been able to leave for an hour at a time for an ultrasound, able to swap shifts with less than 24 hours notice for a procedure, been comforted at work when bad news came. They are the ones who come in on days off for me. They are committed to helping us get there. They are invested.
Well, let one know and let them all know!! Word just traveled. And they just could not hold back their excitement. I am so blessed to have a true work "family" who literally cried, screamed, and shrieked when the word got out.
They even left me a care package on my desk yesterday....
Yes, that is a vomit bag full of saltines, Sprite, and a prescription of nausea meds and prenatals. Only in the ER would we all find that completely adorable. They are the best and I thank each and every one of them for being there for me over the last 2 years. Without them this really would not be possible!
Ah well ............. knew that would happen!
ReplyDeleteThank God for Work Family ~ it's a true blessing when you have a great one. Love you ~ and my newest grandbaby!
So sweet!!! Btw.. U have a desk?! Bigshot!
ReplyDelete