I have been hit hard with nausea. I pretty much feel terrible 24-7, but it gets really bad in the evenings. It is such a bummer to work all day - dry heaving over your work toilet (yuck) - only to come home and want to relax but instead spend the evening just wanting to go to bed (or vomiting).
I hate to complain, as I know this is a "good" sign of things working right and I wanted this for so very long. But, I can honestly say I am very much looking forward to the 2nd trimester!
Other than the constant nausea, I am also having other symptoms such as sore breasts, severe constipation (sorry for the TMI) and the most awful DRY mouth. It is like a desert no matter how much fluid I drink!! The hunger has slowed - simply as I don't think anything sounds good. I can only eat potatoes. Mashed, fried, salad. Oh, and the bloat. Holy bloat.
On a positive note, I had my first OB appointment last Friday where I met the nurse, reviewed my history and had lots of blood drawn. She gave me lots of freebies, and it started to feel much more real. I will go back to see the midwife but not until June 3rd! I will be 14 weeks.
The baby is growing a ton this week, and apparently started to move around. I can't wait to go in Monday for our next ultrasound.
Before you know it that little bundle will be here! :) Looking forward to hearing about your next ultrasound.
ReplyDeleteTime to start planning that babymoon!
ReplyDelete