Sunday, April 10, 2011

6 weeks



Today marks week 6! This week baby is developing it's eyes, ears, and chin. No wonder I've been starving! Making a human is a lot of work! By about 3 pm everyday I am ready for bed.

All seems to be going well. I still have the same symptoms - increasingly large, tender breasts, fatigue, mild cramping, and hunger, hunger, hunger. Oh, and I forgot to mention that I pee incessantly and that means getting up at least once a night.

I keep worrying that I should be "feeling more" but then again I HATE being nauseated and should never wish such a thing upon myself. Crazy, right?

One more week until we get to see our little bean on ultrasound. The anticipation is killing me!

3 comments:

  1. You have an olive! How exciting!! I am so happy to share in this amazing journey with you both. Love you...and the olive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we just a tad excited here? Olive Veh? Mmmmmm.......... interesting.
    Enjoy every day and don't wish for any more symptoms because the nauseau part is beyond belief. You do not want it!!! Hugs to my baby and my baby's "Olive".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's actually a pea. But I am pretty excited about that pea.

    ReplyDelete