I feel like I can finally say it with confidence, "I'm pregnant!"
Beta # 2 just came in at 683!! (18dpiui).
That's a doubling time of 36 hours (it should double within 48 hours)...so we are looking great! That's better than good!!
No one can imagine how incredibly relieved I am.
I can exhale. I can breathe.
Ultrasound #1 at 7 weeks set for April 18th. I can't wait to see that little heartbeat!!
First pregnancy symptoms: extreme fatigue, hungry all the time, tender boobs, and a few random dizzy spells.
Thank you again to everyone for all the wonderful sentiments and congratulations. Reading them made Sherman and I cry. We are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives who have given us such tremendous support and love over the last few years.
We are all so very very happy - the family is estatic for you. Muh-wah! See you tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI wasn't quite sure if I was allowed to congratulate you guys yet... But since everyone else has... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! My sister has also been following your journey on your blog and she actually texted me the good news. I'm gonna keep on praying for your growing little family!!!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU!! As far as public congrats...I just am not ready for Facebook, etc. yet...I couldn't keep it from from my blog followers though!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you and Sherman to be on this side of your journey. I will continue to pray for an amazing pregnancy. Cannot wait to see ultrasound pics.
ReplyDeleteOh you guys, I'm so very happy that you get to experience this!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We love you guys and are so happy for you. What an incredible story you have tell this little peanut.
ReplyDeleteYup, I cried! I'm the one you dont know but you know my sister Erin and brother Jon, but I saw the post the other day and texted Erin & Mandy right away. Only for good thoughts & prayers to be sent your way. This is such a great moment, and me and my family will continue to wish you and your husband nothing but health & happiness. Take it easy & keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteI cannot express how relieved and excited I am to open your blog and find this news today! So happy for your growing family! Congratulations mommy and daddy!
ReplyDeleteElisabeth, I'm so happy for you....tears of joy for you guys! I'll be praying for the health of the mini-Veh:)
ReplyDeleteI am so full of joy for you two! Congratulations and enjoy every single moment, you have worked so hard to get here. Let me know if you need anything. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThank you all again...I truly can't say it enough. I feel the genuine joy through all of your posts and it means the world to me! It really, really does.
ReplyDeleteHooray! I'm so happy for both of you guys! Awww.. I know exactly how you feel, because I've been pregnant for twice in a row now. And it's such a great feeling, you know that. Always take care of yourself and your little angel. <3
ReplyDelete