I really did.
I had a dream last night that I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. Now, I hadn't planned on taking a test until next week, but I did purchase some yesterday because I just happened to be at Target. And as any girl who has tried to get pregnant for ANY length of time will tell you, if the stick is in the house it will be peed upon. It's damn near impossible to control the urge.
Because of this dream I woke up feeling positive and energized and well I had to pee.
So I did it. I couldn't help it.
I peed on a stick.
Probably way too soon.
And I promised I would remember this and not be too disappointed.
It was in deed negative. No second line no matter which way I turned it in the light. I stared at for several minutes trying to will it to a pale shade of pink, peach, or even beige. But all white.
So, how am I feeling...?
Surprisingly, still very positive. Which is weird, and totally out of character for me, and maybe unhealthy in some ways. But I do. I still feel pretty positive, that by next week I will see a shade of pink and my dream was real.
I mean they don't put an expiration date on dreams after all.
I'm praying for a positive line... I'm saying prayers for you guys. I keep up with your blog and have been praying for a while... Your dream will come true... I know it!!!
ReplyDeleteIf they are in the house...you WILL take one! Take it from a girl you knows....
ReplyDeleteI am praying and so glad youa re feeling positive!! Love you sister...i KNOW that your dreams will come true! I KNOW IT
Love you so much
Your so right, so pee away. Keep up your positive attitude. Love you and praying daily for you .
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! Muah <3
ReplyDelete