Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's Over.

Thank you everyone for all of the love, prayers, and wishes, but this cycle is officially over. I started bleeding yesterday - unexpectedly early and very heavily. Spent the night up in pain from severe cramps. Feels eerily similar to my chemical pregnancy last year, which frustrates me and makes me wonder if there is something we are missing - I honestly did feel pregnant this month and I have only felt that way one other time.

One of the hardest things about this journey is the incredible high's and low's. I hate to say it but I almost wish everything didn't go SO well, and that I hadn't felt certain reassuring signs this month, because it makes it that much more of a drop when things come down.

What a roller coaster.

7 comments:

  1. What a rollercoaster indeed. We are all on it with you!
    I'm really anxious to hear if you have any beta. If you did, that is amazing that you can get pregnant via IUI ( after your history ) But then you'll be in my boat. Can get pregnant but holding the baby is another story. I do hope that's not the case for you. Praying like mad that you'll get answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most miserable roller coaster, but the end of the ride will be the highest high you've ever known! The first was one of my toughest because you just feel so darn optomistic! There will be days much brighter than today and much worse, but they will all be forgotten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot speak to your disappointment but know that you feel my love, hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what to say or how to comfort you, but know that I am so sorry and thinking of you guys.
    Sorry that you had a rough night. Will be praying for you
    Lots of love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had the perfect thing to say, or knew just the right gesture to provide you with comfort. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thinking about you. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete