Moving right along to IUI cycle # 2.
I started Clomid 100 mg today - I will take this CD 3-7. This is double the dose of last month so I am hoping for twice the productivity from those ovaries of mine. And hopefully no mental breakdown or divorce in the meantime...(some of these meds will make you CUUU-ckoo).
If all stays on track then we are looking at a nice romantic Valentine's Day insemination. <3
I was on bedrest last year on Valentine's Day post our first embryo transfer...hard to believe it has been a year already.
How am I feeling? Okay. Not terrible, not great, but okay. I am trying to think positive - I mean so far everything has been in 2's.
2 surgeries
2 IVF cycles
Now...
2 IUI cycles
And now maybe things can end on this nice round, matching number. The number 2.
And dear God, I will gladly take 2 babies, please and thank you (I know I often voice my fears of this, but I think I'm liking things even steven).
Your positive attitude and strength are very inspiring! I'll be thinking of you guys and keeping you in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete100mg will be fantastic for your lil body!! :) I have high hopes. Praying!
ReplyDelete