Got a + OPK yesterday, so today I went in for our IUI.
The sample was once again excellent (yay, it wasn't a fluke!!!)! I don't know what exactly has worked to get these numbers up...was it the vitamins, the chiropractic adjustments, the no carrying of cell phones in the front pocket rule, or did the surgery finally do its thing? We don't know, but something is working, and we are so relieved. Here are the final specs for today:
100 million/ml prewash (WHAT!!) with a motility of 49%
AND
42.8 million motile sperm post wash with a motility rate of 66%. :)
And although they had a bit of a hard time getting through the cervix (3 different catheters later...) it was a success in the end.
Now, I am off to kick up my feet and help those little swimmers find their way!
Here's hoping for a quick 2ww!!!
ReplyDeleteI am saying prays of fertilization and implantation! Positive thoughts your way.
ReplyDelete