We got up today and got ready for our 2nd ultrasound appointment. I peed on my stick and hallelujah! A big fat purple line!! A +LH surge means ovulation in the next 24 hours!

We went in and I still have just the one big follicle - but it's measuring perfectly at 23.5 mm. We are a little disappointed at just one, but as our doctor (and everyone else) reminded us, it only takes one and this one looks nice and healthy.
So IUI is set for tomorrow. Sherman will go in at 9 am and I will go in for the procedure at 11 am. It should only take 10 mins or so and then I will rest there for 20 more or so minutes.
Hoping, wishing, and praying for the best sperm sample yet and a little miracle to happen tomorrow!
Sooo excited for you! We will be praying for you all day tomorrow! Love love love you
ReplyDeleteGood Lord, Elisabeth! Why does your mother have to read about this on line? Ring me!!
ReplyDeletePraying for you both!!!! Love love love!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd then the tough part... the longest two weeks EVER! Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteWill be thinking of you tomorrow and sending prayers your way! Keep me posted!!! XOXO
ReplyDeleteWe're thinking of you guys and praying for success! So excited
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone, we really do appreciate all of our friends and family and the love and support we continue to receive. We are forever grateful.
ReplyDelete