Monday, January 10, 2011

SURPRISE!



Who knew that just a few hours after I posted on my blog about turning 30 (the month before) that I would be having a huge surprise party to celebrate my 3 decades of awesomeness???

Well, as it turns out it seems everybody (but I) knew! I have never been so surprised in my whole life. I was literally shaking in a complete state of shock.

The party took place at our friend Travis Leonard's shop Gig Harbor Auto Works (thanks Travis and a huge shout out: whoop, whoop). It was the perfect setting for an all out '80's extravaganza and I never saw that coming. I mean where else can you have a Camaro and Impala all set up for the ladies to lay on??





So many of the people that I love were there to help us celebrate!











I had such an amazing time and I am once again so thankful for the people in my life who love me so much!
A special thanks to my husband who was determined to give me a party despite all the barriers.



My sister Jenn who went behind the scenes to coordinate and accessorize me better than Madonna.



And our dear friends Rachel and Ty who scrambled to set up and decorate and keep me distracted. The place looked amazing - from the cassettes, VHS tapes, '80's candies and even Stars Wars peeps!! I am a girl who loves to have a party, and decorate, etc. and I could not have done as good of a job - it was like a dream.



I truly "had the time of my life." THANK YOU!!!

1 comment: