Well, I had my first Ultrasound to count my follicles (possible eggs) for this IUI...
and there is one big lead follie at 19 mm, and a couple of small ones at 11ish.
I am a little disappointed (we had hoped for 2-3) as I doubt the others will catch up in time for a Monday or Tuesday IUI but I suppose you never know...prayers please!
On a positive...my lining looked great at 9! So all that POM juice must be doing something. ;)
That's all you need! On a side note, I saw Jenn yesterday and she said you'd used clomid. (Which was what I used for all but the last one or maybe two cycles). After 6 or 7 failed the cycles the second time around, she switched me to femara. It's for breast cancer, but supposed works for stimulating follicles. It's not supposed to stay in the body and have the same negative effects as clomid when taken long term. IF you find yourself doing this for too long, it might be worth looking into! (A bonus was that my insurance actually covered it since it's slated for breast cancer!)
ReplyDeleteIt just takes one, girl! Still praying!
ReplyDeleteThanks Julie and Rachel! I am trusting and having faith...
ReplyDeleteLove you girl...and praying hard!!
ReplyDelete