Friday, June 3, 2011

Adios First Trimester!!

So this post is a little late. Forgive me as this week has been a bit of a whirlwind thus far. We went to Grand Coulee/Banks Lake for Memorial Day. I transitioned trimesters over there in the sunshine - the sunshine WAS nice. Then came back and worked the last 3 days. Not nice.

I was so looking forward to that weekend for a very long time - ensured that once I was in the 2nd trimester I would magically not be sick anymore. That is what everyone told me. People lied to me. I threw up more last weekend than you all want to hear. In restaurant sinks, at the boat launch, yeah see more than you wanted to know, right? But, I am hopeful that I will get better over the next 2 weeks - please, please, please!

So baby was a Peach at week 13....and I'm definitely feeling bigger by the day. Still in my clothes, but they are neither comfortable or flattering. Looking forward to the summer so I can wear dresses with no waistband! :)



And here are a few pics from the weekend:




No comments:

Post a Comment