
Well, I've officially "popped!" Even though I feel like I'm bigger than I should be at this stage...it is nice to actually look pregnant and not just like I've had one too many cheeseburgers! :)
So, here I am at 15 ish weeks (excuse the dim self portrait prior to makeup):

And just to compare to previous weeks (when I thought I was so huge...)
7 weeks:
9 weeks:

12 weeks:

13 1/2 weeks:
That's the cutest bump I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness....you are so stinking cute!! I LOVE the pics!!
ReplyDeleteThis is your best post ever!!! - Steph W
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHaha I remember my first pic at 7 weeks, I thought I was getting big until I looked back and then realized it was probably just bloat! :)You are too cute, so happy to see you glowing and expecting!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful mama! Love all the pics!
ReplyDeleteOh I love it-- your adorable!
ReplyDelete