
I found this one for a steal of a deal and am thinking of snatching it up (On CL for $50 - and used for just 1 month!!):

Another fun and funky look is the traditional Jenny Lind style but painted a bold color...not sure how safe that is though....

I think I just like this whole room in general - coral and aqua - I'm loving it! Only 3 more weeks until we know the sex and I can really start planning!

What does everyone think? Should I go with the mod look at the rock bottom price or keep looking???
I say, go with the less expensive mod bed. Bedding is expensive, and you will feel SO MUCH better buying the bedding you LOVE (at a cost you dont) knowing you got the bed at a STEAL!
ReplyDeleteBesides, I dont think it modern, I think its a VERY classic look!!!
DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!
I agree with Meesha! Super cute and classic looking...and with that price!! Do it!
ReplyDeleteMe three! At that price, heck if you decide on the Jenny Lind look later (timeless)you only spent $50 for goodness sake. And it's really nice looking too.
ReplyDeleteMod look at the rock bottom price, then you can spend your money on other baby fun things for the room! :)
ReplyDeleteMe too! I agree with everyone! The modern crib is BEAUTIFUL and $50??!?!!?! You can't pass it up!
ReplyDeleteNot to be the kill-joy, but I like the BRIGHT jenny lind. And you can do coral and aqua regardless of gender.
ReplyDelete