Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dating Overseas

Days 8 and 9 - Date nights in Y-town

The best part of this trip has been that every night feels like date night. I primp and then patiently wait for my hubby to get home. It is like the 1950's - but I am not cooking. Or cleaning. We actually just go out and have food and drinks. But I am not working. And I am a happy wife glad to greet her hard working husband at the door after a long day's work. I even give him back rubs sometimes...

On Saturday night we went to a delicious dinner at a Korean BBQ restaurant in the Sky Building Yokohama. So, darn good. Sherman was thrilled because he got his grilling fix. What is it about men, fire, and meat? The owner gave us his own homemade, 7 year old Plum Wine on the house. It was fabulous. Made you warm and fuzzy as soon as it hit your lips!







On Sunday night, we went to a nice Italian Bistro with a view of the theme park. We enjoyed vino and pasta and bread. And we ate it with forks! It was heavenly. And since it was a nice, clear night we decided to take a ride on that famous Yokohama Ferris Wheel. We even kissed at the top!


No comments:

Post a Comment