Monday, October 25, 2010

Family Fun at the Farm


We were blessed with gorgeous sunshine this last week (I type this a week later as I watch a severe wind and rain storm outside). Sigh, oh how quickly weather can change in Washington. Which is all the more the reason to get out of the house and soak up every bit of warmth when you can!





The whole family headed out to Maris Farms in Buckley with our cups of spiked cider to pick pumpkins, run the corn maze, see the baby animals, and officially welcome Fall. Oh and ride the hay ride - my personal favorite!







I just love watching my nieces and nephews at play. Hearts so full of joy and wonder.

Peyton Ray:



Isabella Grace:



The older ones are looking way too big lately...it makes me sad to see how fast they grow...

Jordan James and Madeline Jane Patricia:



Nothing beats the fresh air of the countryside and the simplicity of family fun, and so I left saying to Sherman,"Let's sell everything and move to the country." And part of me really meant it.



Sherman Wayne and Elisabeth Anne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment