Monday, October 11, 2010

Rancics keeping it Real


Just a quick shout out to my peeps Bill & Guiliana. I heart these 2. One of the few celebrity couples to own up to their infertility struggles and display it honestly. Season 2 started tonight and had us both in tears for their journey is so close to our hearts. Keep it up you 2 - it means the world to folks like us...

4 comments:

  1. I missed it! Don't you wish we could all try and try without the worry of the cost though? I remember Martha Stewart's daughter talking about it on Oprah and thinking, "It must be so nice to just be able to focus on it without the added stress of money!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I completely agree. If money wasn't an issue we would do IVF again in a heartbeat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw an ad for that show, it looked great, when is it on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's on Mondays at 8 on the Style channel...and then I think they might also replay it on E...not sure though. I really, absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete