Saturday, October 16, 2010

New clinic, New doctor, New start...

...and I feel like a whole new attitude. Which is great news, as I really was starting to question my resolve to get through all of this. I have to admit I have been depressed, found myself in tears far too often, and was feeling very hopeless recently.

Well, we met with our new doctor and we LOVE, love, love her. She is younger but seems incredibly knowledgeable, much more thorough, and at the same time compassionate. I instantly felt a connection.

She remarked several times about my great response to the perfect infertility test - IVF. She was very happy with my ovarian response and hormones, etc and she said we made beautiful embryos together. Yeah for our babies! She came up with a plan to reevaluate things and do some more testing over the next month or two and then most likely start some IUI's in the new year. She even did an ultrasound and blood work on me. She wanted to look at my ovaries for herself and she was very pleased. I have beautiful ovaries. *blush*

And then she looked at me in the eyes and said, "I have no doubt that we will get you pregnant. You will have a family." And I believed her.

For the first time in quite a while I feel positive, full of optimism and ready to take things on again. I know this woman is going to be the one who helps us with making our dream of having our family a reality.

7 comments:

  1. Yay for new beginnings! I have no doubt she will help make your dreams come true!! XOXO I'm so glad you are feeling more positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... this post made me teary. I will send positive thoughts your way. I love that your MD says your ovaries are BEAUTIFUL! I will continue to pray for your 'hopefully soon to be growing family' and follow and read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so glad you switched! They really are all fabulous there, and it's such a great thing to have someone on your side that you have such faith in and is so positive! I know you aren't going to the same Dr. I did, but they sure sound similar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just so glad for you. Thrilled to hear the excitement and hope in your words and looking forward to discovering the great things in store for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone. It feels so good to have some hope again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy to see prayers of peace and hope for you two are being answered!I am SO looking forward to the future you two have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear such great news...the excitement and hope that comes across in your words is so awesome! Keeping positive thoughts for you both!

    ReplyDelete