Friday, March 11, 2011

Follie Check In

I had my first ultrasound yesterday (CD 12) and well it was less than thrilling. I still just have the 1 lead follie - it is measuring 16.5 and a second one at 12 something. It is possible the 2nd one will catch up, but in my past cycles it has not. So, I will go in Sunday to the Seattle office and have another ultrasound to see what is going on and my IUI will happen after a +OPK - I am thinking Monday.

5 comments:

  1. Still sending positive thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been going to Tacoma? It's so nice to have it close, but I have to admit that I'm a little partial to Seattle - LOVE them there! :) Positive thoughts being sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo for two! Keeping prayers and happy thoughts your way! Make it a day in Seattle..you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. Yes, pray that 2nd one catches up so we have 2 targets this month!
    Julie - yes, I normally go to Tacoma, this will be my first visit to the Seattle campus. Gonna make a day of it - I love our city!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be thinking follie-positive thoughts for you now through Monday!

    ReplyDelete