I had a + OPK today - so my ultrasound was cancelled and IUI is scheduled for tomorrow. I was updating my information in my cycle tracker on femilia.com and this is what it said:
"If you become pregnant today, your baby would be due on Sunday, 4 December 2011 *.
The starsign of a baby born of this day will be Sagittarius."
Well, Happy Birthday to me! Wouldn't that just be the best birthday gift ever!?
We have always avoided cycling around March so that we don't end up with yet another December birthday in the Garban/Veh clan! Now, we are hoping it is the magic ticket in our family. There must be a reason for so many December babies, right? Hmm...we shall see...
It seems to work in our family...December babies!! We LOVE December babies and it would be awesome to celebrate another joy! I will be thinking of you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat would be awesome! Yay for Demember babies
ReplyDeleteYay! Our first is a December baby too!
ReplyDelete