Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fun. Fabulous. Fall.

I have said it before, I never was Fall's biggest fan in the past. It was synonymous with me crying over the end of the fun in the sun of summer.

But I am now I hard core Fall fan. The food, the smells, the colors, just the vibe of the holiday season that is starting to come to life.

And having a child just multiplies the joy that is found in this season of red, orange, and yellow.

This year we have been able to enjoy Fall in two very different places: Washington (during a short visit) and Southern California.

Double the fall. Double the fun.

Our annual trip to the Patch with the cousins (minus Peyton and Jordan this year - you were missed):








Pumpkin patches in Washington usually translate into spiked Apple Cider, but this year we traded it for Root beer floats on a 90 degree day in California. And Ronan just traded his overalls for shortalls.









Yes, Fall is different this year with all the sunshine we are experiencing here in California. We've had a couple of weeks where temperatures dipped into the high 60's (and yes, it felt cool to us) and even some rainy days...but we are still having mostly days that are warm enough to go to the beach and drink beers poolside. I'm really enjoying the ability to get out everyday with our little busy boy who does much better on the go than cooped up in the house.

I don't mind these sun drenched days of Fall one bit...











No comments:

Post a Comment