11 Months old baby boy and wow a lot is happening and changing every single day. You are talking with real words more and more and you learn something new everyday. You are also starting to be fiercely independent...wanting to "walk", stand, and feed yourself. We think you are just the most loveable and brilliant little man around.
Baby's Weight: ?
- Baby's Height: ?
- What size of clothing does baby wear?: 18 month/12-18 months
- Any milestones baby reached during the month: I point at everything and can show you things on command in books, etc. "where is the pumpkin?" "where is the duck?" I can give "high fives" better than ever. You love to take things "in and out" and "off and on." I blow on food or when I see something hot, like Mama's morning cup of coffee.I can also make several animal noises which cracks my parents up: I can imitate a chicken, monkey, bird, and scream when you say monster! I can talk A LOT, new words include: "papa," "up," "off," "hat," "tree"and "ha" for hi. I say "sh" for shoe and "ch" for cheese. I look up to the sky whenever a plan goes by and say, "up." I love taking my hat "off." My mommy is blown away by my language skills...
- Special outings baby had during the month: I went to Seattle for a short visit for my Grandma's birthday. I got very sick when I was there with my first ear infection and bad virus. I spent the whole week in bed with Mama who also got sick. I did get to go to my first Pumpkin Patch though and then got to go again in California! I LOVE pumpkins! And I loved the horse drawn hay ride.
- What are your thoughts about the past month?: What a smarty pants you are little one. I cannot believe how quickly you pick up new words and tricks. You also are very aware of our conversations and will start to do things based on what you hear...time to start watching our words very carefully! You are also a littlel Macgiever who can open up any container with your mouth - snack pods, sunscreen, diaper creme you name it. You flip everything over to figure out how it works.
- What was baby's routine?: Still an early riser around 5 but you have started going back down some mornings and sleeping in until 7 or even 8, when you do this we drop your afternoon nap and you do just fine. A sign that you are growing up my love.
- Reflect about the highlights of the month: Visiting family in Washington, a few beach trips and your first music class. You were by far the most "into it" and excited child in class.
- What are baby's favorites?: BLANKIE: You have found your security item (when sick) and it now rarely leaves your side...washing it is a bit of a tramatic event. Music. You love to listen to daddy's music on his phone and you will just dance away. I love my Drum/Music set with maracas and tambourines. Phones and Remotes. Pumpkins - you are sure to be sad after the fall season. You point them out everywhere we go. I love running behind my FP walker and my new car walker. My balance is getting really good but I still haven't tried any steps on my own. I am really into cars, trains, and tractors and really anything that has wheels...I saw "vroom" as I roll them on the floor. Reading, I sit much more still and listen very intently now. Balls are still my all time favorite and usually pick a bouncy ball over anything else.
Favorite Foods: Cheese, Cheerios, MEAT (esp. steak and chicken burgers), Spinach, Zucchini, Squash and toast. I refuse to be spoon fed and want to feed myself only.
Favorite Foods: Cheese, Cheerios, MEAT (esp. steak and chicken burgers), Spinach, Zucchini, Squash and toast. I refuse to be spoon fed and want to feed myself only.
No comments:
Post a Comment