Baby boy is 10 months old and is one active, bubbly little guy. Ronan is pure fun, all boy, and the absolute apple of our eyes. We are well aware of how closely his first birthday is approaching and we are enjoying every second of him.
Baby's Weight: 21 lbs 12 oz
- Baby's Height: 29 inches
- What size of clothing does baby wear?:18 month/12-18 months
- Any milestones baby reached during the month: I can pull up! And do so pretty much all day long. I go from the couch down then over to the chair and up, and repeat. I can cruise. And I am getting very bold and will even stand with no hands though I don't last very long yet. I also love walking with my FP Walker. I also am starting to be able to follow directions really well. And I nod my head "no" when I know I'm not supposed to do something. As soon as I hear the word "don't" I stop and start to nod. It is really hard for Mommy and Daddy not to laugh at me when I do this as it is so endearing. I "blow kisses" kind of...I just smack my lips together. I do this anytime my Mommy picks me up as I know what is coming my way! I sign "more", "all done" and now "milk." I eat almost all table foods now almost completely independently and that includes dairy and eggs. I love cheese! New words: T for Tanner.
- Special outings baby had during the month: I went to the San Diego Zoo and loved all the animals. My favorites were the giraffe and polar bear. Although Papa's monkey impression is what had me in fits of laughter.
- What are your thoughts about the past month?: You never stop moving! You are going to be an adventurous little one. Mommy has a hard time keeping up with you. :) And all that moving means you're getting so skinny. And skinny means looking like a toddler. So Mommy tries to fatten you up with lots of avocados. Can we freeze time? Mommy is so not ready to give up on you being a baby.
- What was baby's routine?: Following the 2-3-4 schedule still, but your age allows for some extensions. You have started to fight naps quite a bit as you are just too excited about learning and moving. Pulling up in the crib has become a bit of a battle at times.
- Reflect about the highlights of the month: Cousin Jackson's visit! You loved watching the "big boy" and seemed to be absorbing everything he did. It is so interesting to watch the social aspects between kids. Auntie Gina just doted on you and you loved it.
- What are baby's favorites?: WATER! I go swimming in the pool almost every day and love it. I splash it all in my face and eyes and don't care one bit. Baths, showers, and the beach are all favorites too. Shoes! Mine, yours, whoevers... It is a big challenge to keep dirty shoes out of my mouth. There aren't really any toys that are holding my attention for long, I become bored quite quickly. I would much rather pull everything out of the cupboards or folded laundry out onto the floor. I love stories though, and my favorites are lift-the-flap books and books with real pictures in them, especially pictures of babies. I really love a little stuffed surfing Lemur that Papa bought me, we call him Diego and he makes a funny little chuckle sound. I have also developed a security item and that is my newborn blankie hand knit by Grandmama. My favorite game is "I'm gonna get you" in which I crawl as quickly as I can away from Mommy until she tickles me and I roll all around into a fit of laughter. Delightful.
Favorite foods: Cheese, eggs, banana, squash, and pouches.
No comments:
Post a Comment