Tuesday, July 17, 2012

7 Months.






- Baby's Weight:  20.4 lbs
- Baby's Height: ?

- What size of clothing does baby wear?: 12 month and 18 month/12-18 months 

- Any milestones baby reached during the month:  I mastered the sippy cup, fell in love with multiple solids including fruit, veggies and both oatmeal and brown rice cereals. I hum while chowing down. I'm also now a very sturdy guy when sitting up. I've decided that making a clicking and/or smacking noise is a great way to communicate with people (and it is adorable to see him mimicking others sounds and interact so well). 

- Special outings baby had during the month: Lots of play dates at Auntie Jen's with the cousins to swing on the new big toy.

- What are your thoughts about the past month?: Watch out world! This little guy is changing significantly everyday and I feel like one day I will just turn around and he will literally be walking. He thinks he can do more than he can which can frustrate him at times. He still isn't crawling but gets the general idea just needs to coordinate those legs. And he does just fine navigating a room by rolling all around it. Oh and that cheesy grin with the 2 big bottom teeth is just to die for! In love!!
- What was baby's routine?: Up around 5:30 or 6 am for the day. Down at 7ish pm. And naps every 2-3 hours. Napping has improved (fingers crossed). He loves a consistent bedtime routine of bath, pj's, saying "goodnight to the world" and then a little song while he nurses. 

- Reflect about the highlights of the month: Daddy's first Father's Day. Papa and Grammie's visit.


- What are baby's favorites?:  I absolutely love my rubber ducky - not just in the bath but I love to hold him and chew him all the time. I also love playing peek a boo and Itsy Bitsy Spider. My hands down favorite books are The Going To Bed book and Goodnight Moon. The tooth marks all around the edges are proof of this. I still just love when my mommy sings to me...especially, "I Love You a Bushel and a Peck". That is the only thing that gets me to stop fussing in the car if I'm close to a meltdown. And I just love my daddy! I light up like a Christmas tree when he comes home from work. We look just alike and I can't wait to be just like him when I grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment