Petunia Pickle Bottom has an outlet site that opens for just 1 week and they finally discount their high end bags.
I stalked the site all morning - refreshing the page waiting for the 9 am Pacific start time. I thought it started at 8.
Once up - I found a couple I liked - then realized one bag had sold out already so I swiftly put one in my shopping bag and went to check out. Well long behold everyone and their pregnant sister also knew about this hot sale and the site crashed!
I sat their for almost 2 hours, refreshing the screen. ERROR 503. So frustrating. Meanwhile, I read all the nasty ladies' comments of the PPB facebook page - people were fired up!
Finally it popped up and my bag was empty!!! Luckily I was able to quickly snag it again and checked out promptly.
I saved $60, paid no sales tax (another 20 bucks saved) and used a promo code to get free shipping. That is like almost $100 off! What a high...oh I just hope I like it when it arrives.
Well, you know how it is...you get so caught up in the good deal that after you click "check out" you start second guessing. Other people do this...right?
But I think it is super pretty and yet still practical. I love, love, love the silk brocade styles - much prettier than the "glazed" styles that are more practical. And while I loved other colors/patterns more it seemed unpractical in anything but black...I mean it is still a diaper bag afterall - a place for dirty diapers, bottles, sticky baby fingers....
SO here she is:

Here is Sherman's response: "I'm going to be the gayest dad on the block....then he said...Elisabeth Veh you just smashed through a crowd of hormonal preggers, throwing elbows and pulling hair to get to the front and claim their prize....now what are you going to do??"
Exactly!! I promptly replied, "I rock. I'm going to go take some Tums and maybe some Zofran." :)
Love it!
ReplyDeleteMel
I had to get a second bag for Jim, he wasn't going to carry my giant "purse"! I love a good deal!
ReplyDeleteThat's my Girl!!!! (and Sherman can get his own.)
ReplyDeleteGrandmama
haha! I love it. Sherman will just need to get a cute indiana jones satchel or something? Hehe. So sorry to hear about all the terbutaline and contractions:( I swear every ER nurse I know delivers early, or has contractions for months. Proof that we work way too hard. Hang in there and don't over do it.
ReplyDelete