Here is a sneak peek at our first picture from our maternity session with Justine Shelton.

Sherman and I had an amazing time. We did the pictures at Golden Gardens in Ballard, which was the perfect backdrop. It has urban areas, a beach, and grassy dunes. Justine was fabulous and I can't wait to see the rest of her work.
We ended the day with a dinner date at Ray's Boat House on the water. The weather held out all day long, but as soon as we were seated for dinner the down pour started. It was perfection.
********The link to the rest of the sneak peek is up!***************
http://www.jsheltonphotosblog.com/2011/10/beyond-gorgeousseattle-maternity.html
Again, beautiful! Wow, you look great. I love the one on her blog with the converse. So you guys! Glad you and baby are safe!
ReplyDeleteYAY! They turned out beautiful!! Sorry to hear about the trip to the ER, that must have been scary! hopefully you are able to rest a bunch.. not much longer now :)
ReplyDelete