So after a weekend full of the worst insomnia I have ever had (literally slept 3 hours max each night), I am now the sickest I have been in a long time. Not sure if my insomnia is hormonal, stress related, a combo of it all, or what, but I am paying a hefty price.
Every bone hurts, heck even my fingernails hurt last night. My throat is super sore and swollen and I have pretty much lost my voice. It all started as I went into work yesterday. That was one long 12 and a half hour day. Oh and to top it all off I have officially moved on to my next "cycle."
Man I just can't get a break! So I am feeling sorry for myself, drinking some hot lemon water with honey, and hoping this is all short lived. I think I might just stay in my jammies all darn day watch reality TV and maybe sneak in a nap.
You can feel sorry for yourself, you deserve to! Heck, Ill feel sorry for you too!!! Lots of love your way. Jared and I are behind you both!!
ReplyDelete