I am still miserably sick. I can't remember the last time I was sick for THIS long. And to top it off I have pink eye. Seriously, who gets that outside of kindergarten? Nasty. So no makeup or contacts for me. Just when one eye was getting better the other one started up. I think my body is just really run down. Wow, I am one hot girl.
hi... I saw your blog through Michelle and Lance's. My brother dates her sister... I went to PLU with you, my name is Erin. I'm gonna say tons of prayers for you and your journey to get pregnant. I don't know if you remember my friend Tiffany from school, but she has a blog too. You can get to hers through mine.
ReplyDeleteHi Erin! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers! You have a beautiful family! I do remember Tiffany, I will have to check out her blog.
ReplyDelete