So, Sherman left today for Japan for a very long 7 weeks. I am even more sad and much more emotional than even I had anticipated. In fact, I cried for the first 5 hours of the day today. I am pretty sure Sherman left concerned for my mental state. :) But, I know this will be a great experience for him, and I am hoping to go visit sometime in the next month. You know me, I am always looking for an excuse to travel. I mean, when else are we going to have the opportunity to see Japan? I am sure that he will take and send lots of pics that I can post for everyone to see. I hear Japan in Spring is breath taking.
So the next month or two I will be pretty lonely, but I am going to try to stay positive and keep busy. I am also hoping to use this time to loose a few of the winter LBS that always seem to add up by Spring. I also have lots of things I have neglected over the last few months of fertility treatments such as tanning, hair coloring, manis/pedis. My goal is for Sherman is to come home to a hot, fit wife! ;)
You already are a hot, fit wife!! I need to work on that too...
ReplyDelete