Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Day of Thanks.



Thanksgiving  fell on November 28th this year. That's right, Ronan's birthday. So we had extra reasons to have grateful hearts on this special day. We also decided to go officially "public" with our news that we would have another little family member this year. It just felt right. I had made it to the safety of the 12 week mark that so many swear by and it seemed wrong to let the day pass without expressing our gratitude for our family's blessings.









The day began with a little family of 3 (and a half) birthday celebration at home...






Ronan and Sherman went to Vashon Island to visit Grambi and Great Grandma while I stayed home to cook for the feast. We then continued the festivities at Auntie Jenn's house. I love our family. We truly enjoy our time spent together. And it is such a treat to see all the cousins playing together. They truly love each other.
















Happy Birthday sweet boy. Thankful could never quite sum it up.



1 comment: