Ronan is already four months old! On his four month birthday he had his check up with his pediatrician. Ronan is a big boy, in the 95th percentile for length and the 90th for weight! Dr. Dimant commented once again on how wonderful he was doing and what a "mellow guy" he is. He received his vaccinations and cried until I picked him up, but calmed quickly. Dr. Dimant mentioned Ronan probably won't sit up until about 7 months "these tall guys" take a while to hold all that up. We also are holding out on solids until 6 months due to his food intolerances. Dr. Dimant was impressed at his growth with exclusive breast feeding, and said it was an especially great thing for him with his possible allergies. I guess we will enjoy our baby being a little baby a bit longer (secret yay)!
- Baby's Weight: 17.05 lbs
- Baby's Height: 26.75 inches
- What size of clothing does baby wear?: 9 month/6-12 month
- Any milestones baby reached during the month: No huge milestones this month, but my neck is so much stronger that I can sit up in my infant seat and have a whole new view of the world which I love! I can blow raspberries and smile all the time!
- Special outings baby had during the month: I went on my first vacation and airplane ride down to San Diego. I was a great flyer - nursed and slept the entire flights. I was able to meet my cousin Luke and auntie Lauren and Uncle Rich who came from Maryland. I celebrated my first St. Patrick's Day by meeting my new cousin Lily (yes a St. Patty's baby)!
- What are your thoughts about the past month?: We are just so incredibly blessed. Our dreams came true with Ronan and he is thriving and doing so well. I feel so blessed to able to stay home with him and give him 100% of my love, time, and attention. I never expected to have that. Sometimes I just smile as I pull into our neighborhood, and I just think "I love our life."
- What was baby's routine?: Routine is something that unfortunately seems to be off. It seems like as soon as I got comfortable with our schedule Ronan changed it up. Right now the only thing I can count on is the need for sleep within 2 hours of waking. Ronan is so into his surroundings now he doesn't want to miss a thing which is resulting in the fighting of naps. Fingers crossed that this is just a phase. Still sleeping great at night for 10 hours!!
- Reflect about the highlights of the month: This was a great month - I mean our first family vacation AND meeting 2 new cousins. You can't beat that!! It has been a really magical time that just cements my love for family. Our family. Love them.
- What are baby's favorites?: I am obsessed with blowing "raspberries" and this is how I greet everyone (accompanied by a cheesy grin)! My reflection in the mirror is very mesmerizing - that is one good looking dude! I love my "lovie" Ella and will snuggle with her and a "cozy" receiving blanket when sleepy. I also love my O-ball football that I can hold so well. Mom has me practicing for my scholarship already!

No comments:
Post a Comment