Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving at Moose Head.



Moose Head Lodge is a rental home that holds a special place in my heart and in our family memories. It was first rented by my Dad and Barb for the week of our wedding, and then again four years ago for a special Thanksgiving with all five sisters. This Thanksgiving was another special time spent at Moose Head. My Dad even flew up my Grandma who is 91 years old and my Aunt Kathy to share in the holiday and meet our baby once he makes his arrival.

We have so much to be thankful for this year especially. Here are some pics of some of my favorite people in one of my favorite all time places:





It was a beautiful time with lots of love, laughter, and even a little sunshine - believe it or not...







Seeing how I had a bout of false labor that sent me to UW L&D on Tuesday and some more signs that the baby was on his way on Thursday (he continued to drop making me really crampy and I lost my mucous plug)- I took it VERY easy on Thanksgiving determined to enjoy the holiday with my family - all of it including that long awaited pumpkin pie! I begged the little guy inside of me to hold on and I am so very grateful that he listened.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! And now it's time! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you got to have that weekend. You'll cherish it. What a good little Boy. Hope the pie was delicious.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete