Peace. Faith. Things I am searching for today.
It has been an overwhelming week and despite my best efforts it has really gotten to me. I have to set my alarm to wake up to take meds so I am sleep deprived. I worked some extra hours, and it has been super busy at work which has caused me to go without breaks and be late taking my meds. I am an emotional wreck from the hormones - more so than with my fresh cycle. So, the final straw came on Saturday when I had my U/S - my uterine lining had not progressed at all. I am still at the bare minimum and very less than optimal measurement for transfer. I of course freaked out. I know I have almost a week left but, I am so afraid of wasting our few precious snow babies on a bad cycle.
I feel guilty, I feel depressed, and a little defeated. A feel as if I am on the verge of tears for no reason.
I am trying to pull some hope and optimism out of me...I had Sherm stop and get me POM juice last night as I heard that can help, I called my acupuncturist to get in again, and I prayed. And prayed. Let this be it.
A friend sent me an email today with this quote, it could not have come at a better time:
"May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us."
Im thinking of you both. Matthew 18:19- "Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”
ReplyDeleteIf you ever need someone to pray with you - let me know. Im always available!
Thanks Mesha! You are so sweet. I would love to meet up with you sometime soon, it has been far too long.
ReplyDeleteMatthew 11:28
ReplyDelete"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
I'm so optimistic for you this cycle. There's so much they can do for thin lining, dont let that be a stumbling block for you :) I'll of course be praying that it thickens this week and that God will give you the rest you need, friend!
Frequently remind yourself that God is with you, that He will never fail you, that you can count upon him. Say these words,
ReplyDelete"God is with me, helping me."
- Norman Vincent Peale
Prayers, hugs, love always and forever, Baby Girl.
Mother
Mom,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the encouragement, I am already feeling a lot better. I love you and look forward to some family time this weekend!
Steph,
Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness...I am thinking of you also. I think Valentine's Day is looking like the best day of the year! :)