
Ronan turned 2 months old on January 28th (this has been in draft form forever, I just had time to finish it)!
- Baby's Weight: 13 lbs, 8 oz.
- Baby's Height: 24 inches
- What size of clothing does baby wear?: 3-6 and 6 month (!)
- Any milestones baby reached during the month: Smiling! And we love it!
- Special outings baby had during the month: We went to the Robuck's for my very first New Year's Eve celebration!
- What are your thoughts about the past month?: This is hard work, but worth every minute of it!
- What was baby's routine?: Eat, play, sleep. Awake about 1 1/2-2 hours at a time. I awake for the day around 7:30, eat, do tummy time (I'm getting a little better) and play mat time, sing with mommy and then take about a 1-2 hour nap. I also take a long nap in the afternoon before daddy gets home.
- Reflect about the highlights of the month: I am discovering my voice and love to coo and hear myself talk. I've also started sleeping a little longer stretches. I also experienced my first snow in January!
- What are baby's favorites: Singing - my absolute favorite song in La La Lou (from Lady & the Tramp). I usually fall asleep if mommy sings this to me, but just the other day I giggled for the first time (while not sleeping) to it. I also am starting to enjoy baths, but I hate getting out! My favorite toy is my Baby Einstein Panda who plays fun music and noises - it fascinates me.
No comments:
Post a Comment