Thursday, September 15, 2011

28 weeks.



We miss Sherman so very much, but the good news is he is home tomorrow!! We sent a reminder to him this week of how missed he is (see above). Note my navel that is on it's way to a full on "outie"...yikes!!

I had an ultrasound today and was thrilled that I was able to see my little man again. His heartbeat was right around 140 and his little cheeks have filled in - he is going to have chubby ones for sure. I am happy to report that the choroid plexus cysts in his brain are gone and were a perfectly normal finding for earlier on in the pregnancy. :) I am a little nervous to report that he is estimated to weigh around 3 lbs. 9 oz. already. Average is around 2 1/2 lbs. When I commented to my midwife - well, that must be why people always say I am so big and ask if it is twins...she kindly added in that I also have a high level of amniotic fluid which is normal, but will make you "show" bigger. Lucky me. :)

Don't get me wrong, I am so very grateful that he is healthy...and in all seriousness that is absolutely all that matters - I will however continue to slather on the Bio Oil and Shea Butter like it is going out of style!

No comments:

Post a Comment