Thursday, July 21, 2011

We Have Movement!!

What an amazing miracle to be able to feel your little one moving inside of you! I have waited for this time for what seems like forever. I was (of course) worried that I couldn't yet...but right at 20 weeks I started to feel a little "pop" "pop sensation...not the fluttering I had patiently awaited. Initially it was only at night when lying down, but now I feel him moving all the time, and I love it! A lot of the time it just feels like a little vibration. Such a reassuring sign.

I am really starting to enjoy my pregnancy. This is the first week that I haven't vomited (knock on wood). I can even open the fridge and look around without dry heaving over the sink - this is major progress people!! Strangers and patients have now started commenting on my growing belly and asking questions, which has been really fun. And I just again feel so much more connected now that I know it is a little guy, and so does Sherman. We get to talk about "he" and talk to "him". It feels so real, so magical, so like love.

2 comments: