
Sorry I have neglected my updates - time has certainly been flying by. We've been busy with summer finally taking off. Our first summer road trip to eastern Oregon, the 4th of July, etc.
The bump is growing every day, and I wonder how my body will accommodate this not so little one that is growing rapidly!
They say baby is the size of a mango, but I sure feel like it's bigger! I have started to see the chiropractor (my brother in law) for some tailbone/hip/back pain that is starting to flare up. It is truly amazing all your body does to prepare for the delivery.
And I am oh so happy to report that I am finally getting some relief from the nausea, I still get occasional waves and some icky evenings, but SO much better overall. I have only thrown up once this week!!! I have also gotten several comments this week that I just look like I feel better. That made me feel better, I am very ready to have that pregnancy glow!
So without further ado...here is the ever growing baby bump. I need to start having Sherman do these and perhaps wear something other than pj's, but for now it will do!

Adorable! And I have been seeing all your nursery pins on pinterest, looks like you are having fun! You are going to be such a great momma.
ReplyDeleteThanks Toni! You are so sweet!
ReplyDelete