- Baby's Weight: 16 lbs, 8 oz. (per our home scale)
- Baby's Height: inches ?
- What size of clothing does baby wear?: 6 month and 9 month (!)
- Any milestones baby reached during the month: Laughing, rolling over (consistently), sleeping through the night (in nursery), and unfortunately I had my first cold. OH and right at the 3 month mark, holy growth spurt!
- Special outings baby had during the month: Geneticist appointment at Children's, Super Bowl at Auntie Jenn and Uncle Stacy's.
- What are your thoughts about the past month?: It really does just keep getting better! He has grown and changed so much - so awake, happy and smiley and interacts constantly. And he has lost that newborn look, which makes me a little sad, but it is fun to now get a glimpse of what he will look like as a toddler. We are in a routine, he is much less fussy, and dare I say it is getting easy (easier?).
- What was baby's routine?: Eat, play, sleep. Awake about 2-3 hours at a time. I awake for the day around 7:30, eat, do tummy time (I'm getting a little better) and play mat time, sing with mommy and then take about a 1-2 hour nap. I also take a long nap in the afternoon before daddy gets home. *pretty much unchanged this month except I am awake for longer periods now. And I sleep up to 10-12 hours at night!!
- Reflect about the highlights of the month: I am laughing which my parents think is the best sound in the world. I also talk to them a lot in my own little language and mimic sounds and I can blow bubbles along with you. OH and sleeping through the night - it's the best!!
- What are baby's favorites: My hands. I find them to be the most fascinating (and tasty) things. I will stare at them, suck on them, and I hold them together on my chest while relaxing. I have also become a VERY avid thumb sucker. I will find it and latch on while tired. I can put myself to sleep doing this and if I do wake up I am usually content sucking my thumb until mommy or daddy come to get me. Sometimes I will just fall right back to sleep and sleep several more hours happily. I still love singing, reading books, and bath time too (and I can make some major splashes now when I kick, which is really funny).
Mmmmmm ... and for whom did he do his first belly laughs? Grandmama!!
ReplyDelete