
At his appointment the doctor was very happy with his progress...what a big boy!
- Baby's Weight: 10 lbs, 15 oz.
- Baby's Height: 22.5 inches
- What size of clothing does baby wear?: 0-3/3 months (the 0-3 are quite snug).
- Any milestones baby reached during the month: I rolled over! Yes it's early, yes it has only been twice, but I hate tummy time that much that I will do anything to get out of it.
- Special outings baby had during the month: Lots of doctors appointments, unfortunately (weight checks, circumcision, thrush...)
- What are your thoughts about the past month?: We love to just watch YOU! So fun to see you starting to take in your surroundings - you are slowly starting to see more and more.
- What was baby's routine?: Routine?? Hmm...Sleep, Poop, Eat, Awake (about an hour), sleep, and repeat.
- Reflect about the highlights of the month: Christmas Eve/Christmas Day festivities with the family - such a very precious gift we received this year. I loved watching you sleep during the candlelight service as we sang Silent Night.
- What are baby's favorites: Looking at our faces, staring at the Christmas lights, your Black and White book.
No comments:
Post a Comment