
Ch- Ch- Ch- Changes.
I have grown tremendously in the last few weeks, which means our little boy is taking over all the real estate he can get his hands on. I can only imagine how large and in charge I will be by 40 weeks. It is amazing how your body accommodates and changes to help grow a human being.

Yes, I know I am big. Yes, I know I have 4 months to go...
Our not so little guy is kicking and moving like crazy these days - Sherman even got to feel his first little kick last night. Maybe a soccer player? Or a punter? I am loving every minute of that - it is a truly incredible feeling I could never describe.
There is no hiding the bump anymore, people who didn't know at work are suddenly like "wow!" And it is fun to talk with patients about the baby. I had the sweetest man tell me the other day, "women really do glow when they are pregnant. My favorite all time photograph of my wife is when she was 7 months pregnant with our first child." Melt.
As far as progress elsewhere, little to non existent. He still has no name, we have not started the nursery...but we did start our registry which was completely overwhelming. Unbelievable how much these little critters need, and how expensive those things are!! I suppose we have time, but it feels like time is slipping by so very quickly...
So sweet! All of it: "real estate he can get his hands on," the sweet man story, Sherman feeling a kick and how stinkin adorable you are.
ReplyDeleteYou are the cutest preggo ever! Love reading your posts. Cannot wait to see more pics of the nursery.
ReplyDelete